Friday, September 27, 2013

Flash Sale!!

I've been crazy busy gearing up for a flash sale on 9th&Elm that starts this coming Monday.  What's a flash sale, you say? Well, you sound like my husband when I first shared the news with him. A flash sale is a sale hosted by a third party website that offers your products to customers at a discounted rate.  A designer doesn't make as much profit from these types of sales, but the goal is to create awareness of your products, boost your customer base and hopefully sell enough product during the 10 or so day sale to offset the hit you take on your usual profits.  My items will be offered at a 20% discount from normal prices and many of the items in my Etsy shop will be available.  You can sign up for emails from 9th&Elm here (make sure you sign up under me!) so that you can have first dibs when my sale starts, but in the meantime, here are a few shots of what I've been doing this week to prepare:

Punching out and sealing all the 1" images

 Sealed images with glass domes glued on

 Images that have been printed (so much paper!) and are waiting to be punched

 I printed "Product Care" cards....if these babies get wet, they are goner.

My super classy shipping supply storage.



No comments:

Post a Comment